Monday, March 1, 2010

Milena Velba Ho Ho Ho Gallery

Doughnut Yogurt and Orange Cake with Chocolate and Hazelnuts

It 's a very tasty and fragrant cake, I found an old recipe yeast Bertolini. Among the ingredients were also nuts, that I have made, I also decreased the amount of oil and sugar and I decorated the cake with icing sugar icing. I will give you the recipe as I made it.

Ingredients
  • 300 gr. flour
  • 200 gr. sugar 3 eggs
  • juice and grated rind of an orange untreated
  • 1 pot of yoghurt 125 gr.
  • 200 ml. seed oil
  • a pinch of salt
  • 1 tablespoon baking powder
In a bowl, beat eggs with sugar and orange zest. Stirring with a wooden spoon, add oil, orange juice, yogurt and a pinch of salt. Mix everything together and, little by little, the flour sifted with baking powder and mix well. Grease and flour a 24 cm ring mold. in diameter and pour in the mixture. Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 45 minutes, baked the cake and allow to cool 5 minutes in the mold, then the mold and let cool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment