With these ingredients are about 32 truffles (depending on size), I do as I usually have half the dosage. Ingredients
- 200 gr. milk chocolate chopped
- 100 gr. dark chocolate chopped
- 125 ml. cream
- 50 gr. butter
- 25 gr. sugar (I put 20 oz.)
- cocoa taste bitter
Flow to a boil in a pan on the heat the cream, butter and sugar. Remove the pan from heat, add the two types of chocolate after a few minutes and stir with a wooden spoon by the chocolate melt completely, then pour the mixture into a bowl and let cool. Let the mixture thicken, if necessary put some in the fridge. With the help of a teaspoon take a little of mixture at a time and roll into balls the size you like, put them on a sheet of baking paper and place them in the fridge. Before serving the truffles in cocoa pass them and place in paper cups.
0 comments:
Post a Comment