This is definitely a summer dish is spoken today may seem strange. Here in Rome it's raining and cold, makes me happy to doze under the pieces! Yet despite the season I like the salads and then. What I propose today is very tasty and very easy to do.
The only drawback: the absence of cucumbers. The greek salad go there, but today I went:) I still will post the original recipe.
Ingredients (abundant by 3)
2 ripe tomatoes 2 cucumbers
200g salad (iceberg lettuce, I prefer the second, more crunchy!)
some Greek olives (ideal and slightly sweet, and I've made it twenty)
2 red onions (I took those of Tropea, I am fantastic)
180g feta cheese (typical greek)
oil, salt, oregano
Preparation Wash and cut the Isalo. Slice the tomatoes, onions and cucumbers (usually the recipe does not require peeling them .. do vobis). Discard the cheese and sprinkle of oregano on both sides, then cut it into cubes (or rectangular in longitudinal slices). Now, in a large bowl put a little lettuce, some tomatoes and a bit of everything else. And condite.Poi repeat. And Ricordi. So the ingredients are already mixed;)
E 'excellent and fresh, can also become a main dish.
0 comments:
Post a Comment