I'm not the most consistent person in the world to keep updated my blog .. on the other hand the fact of not feeling well-attended and university commitments keep me away from stoves and PC. They were heavy these days for me: the last exam of the winter session massacred me (and I finally conquered my beautiful 27; D) is then re-commenced the trantran lessons on Monday .. I've only done a little break, starting last weekend: two days in Umbria with my boyfriend and some friends. I was used to recharge the batteries, but apparently not enough!
But let us, we are here to cook.
What I'm posting today is the apple pie which I have mentioned in previous posting. E 'come good and tasted good. The advice to you is do not follow my wickedness: you do not use the baking paper. I did it and the cake was all wrong. Of course, this gave an added touch of "rustic", but if you must be presentable and not only the need to eat at home for breakfast, buttered the pan, do not be lazy!
Ingredients 180g sugar 300g flour
3 eggs 1 / 2 lemon
1 / 2 cup extra virgin olive oil 1 tablespoon baking
2 apples (the rennet for sweets are the best) 2 tablespoons
Alchermes
Preparation Peel the apples, cut into slices and soak in a bowl with a little lemon juice and alchermes. After the sugar and beaten eggs add a little at a time, while continuing to mix, oil and flour sifted with baking powder together. The dough should be soft but solid looking.
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
Pour the batter into greased and floured baking your beautiful and add the sliced \u200b\u200bapples. Then bake the cake for at least 45-50 minutes and check your creature (the original recipe, which I got from amuro on Wired New York Forum suggested 30 minutes of cooking my cake was still raw). Once out of the oven let it cool and then sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Yum! ,-P
0 comments:
Post a Comment