I dedicate these cookies to my brother, who loves me as nuts. With these ingredients are about 50 crescents. But I halved the dose, with some small change that I have written in brackets.
Ingredients for 50 cookies
- 250 gr. flour (I put 150 gr.)
- 125 gr. sugar (65 gr.)
- 2 eggs
- 200 gr. soft butter
- 125 gr. of ground hazelnuts (70 grams).
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- a pinch of baking powder
- taste of sugar
In a bowl, stir together the flour with baking powder, sugar, vanilla, eggs, butter and hazelnuts. Work the mixture with your hands until it is smooth, then wrap in plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for about an hour. Take back the dough, forming rolls of 2 cm. some thick, cut into pieces 1.5 cm long. and about curvateli shaped crescents, and in narrowing the two tips. Place them well apart on a large baking pan lined with parchment paper and cook in preheated oven at 175 ° -180 ° for about 15 minutes. Baked cookies, let cool on a wire rack and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
0 comments:
Post a Comment