Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Head Microgel Radical Mp

salmon in breadcrumbs

Today, out of university, I saw only 2 grams.
So instead of returning home I went to a walk and cuddle me a bit: I bought a shirt and a bracelet ..
I needed! And 'since I finished my exams I want to go buy something!
The afternoon I went with my boyfriend and then I went to the supermarket to buy ingredients for my dinner and my dinner at the university of tomorrow. And then .. toh .. salmon ..! It 's my favorite fish .. and since this was a day of pampering I thought I'd cuddle again tonight for dinner.
My mom usually does it in foil but I think we lost .. I have decided to do so in the oven, but breaded. And it came
delicious!
This is the picture I took the slice of salmon in the oven before you put it: I removed the skin around and I split in half to remove the bones potergli plants.
Ingredients (for 1)
1 salmon steak (about 200g) 1 tablespoon oil
breadcrumbs to taste salt, pepper, oregano

Preparation
Clean and rinse the Salmon under cold water and let it dry on a plate. Grease the fish with the oil so that the breading is good. In a plate, sprinkle the bread crumbs, salt, pepper and oregano. Pass the salmon in breadcrumbs and press it well turning it on all sides, so the breading is crisp and high. Put the fish on a baking sheet and bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes. Me after the first 10 I turned over. And the last 2 minutes of cooking I used the grill: so the fish was even more croccoso! Good!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment