I got the recipe encyclopedia of Italian cuisine. There are nuts in the recipe but I think it might be okay even hazelnuts. Ingredients
- 140 gr. butter
- 115 gr. sugar cane
- 1 egg
- 250 gr. self raising flour (I used regular flour and 1 teaspoon of baking powder)
- 125 gr. white chocolate into small pieces
- 50 gr. walnuts
- a pinch of salt
In a bowl with a whisk, beat the softened butter and sugar until mixture is light and fluffy. Beat the egg in a separate bowl, add to the mixture gradually and mix well together. In another bowl sift the flour with a pinch of salt to the mixture and incorporate. Add the chocolate chips, walnuts are finely chopped and mixed everything well with a wooden spoon. With the help of a spoon or small heaps formed into balls and place them well apart on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper, bake cookies in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 12 minutes until they are golden. Remove from the oven and let cookies cool on a wire rack.
0 comments:
Post a Comment