But you have a clue what I would try to taste this cod?
No, I do not think, "until he proves you do not know ...!" Perhaps
(probabilmete [certainly]) the last post of 2009, being at December 28, but with a great desire to do, to cook, photograph ...
few weeks I expect a trip in the UK and hope to report on my culinary feelings with my words and my photographs.
Meanwhile: The Cod as I do, is nothing but thread cod desalted (well for 5 days) pretty well settled well on a grill, grilled ; then seasoned with chopped garlic, parsley, extra virgin olive oil and red pepper (butterfly), fried and crumbled (no salt, no pepper) ... a wonder!
photos for the first time might not do justice to the goodness of the dish, but any way if you trust me ...
Can be served hot, cold, but also makes his "terrible figure"
See you F.
0 comments:
Post a Comment