hundred and thirty days from that my fingers do not fly this white keyboard to publish or write something to make you read.
hundred and thirty why I was away from the kitchen.
hundred and thirty why I never wanted to stay away from kitchen.
hundred and thirty good reasons to go back to being what I was.
hundred and thirty time I have asked "why"? Many more than one hundred thirty-seven
the pains that I have kept silent. Many more than one hundred thirty-seven
the reasons why I think to wake up and smile did not price.
the one hundred and thirty times that I wanted to have again in my arms who are now no longer exists.
the one hundred and thirty times that I wanted to say "you are my life."
grow, understand, confront, close relationships, open new, cry, laugh, have fun, go on vacation, return changed, death, rebirth, losing a father even though he was your grandfather, so much has happened in one hundred thirty-seven days , I'm back, you want to recover what they are, even if my phone rang empty for three months, even if you have not received an answer to your mail to your messages, your regalatemi a smile because I will do the same with you.
arket C my eye among the people, where reports are true, where a breath, a caress, a smile will make you truly understand that I'm back ...
Photo: pork fillet with myrtle, mail me for the recipe, because this post that's okay, it was to live again ... ;-)
hundred and thirty why I never wanted to stay away from kitchen.
hundred and thirty good reasons to go back to being what I was.
hundred and thirty time I have asked "why"? Many more than one hundred thirty-seven
the pains that I have kept silent. Many more than one hundred thirty-seven
the reasons why I think to wake up and smile did not price.
the one hundred and thirty times that I wanted to have again in my arms who are now no longer exists.
the one hundred and thirty times that I wanted to say "you are my life."
grow, understand, confront, close relationships, open new, cry, laugh, have fun, go on vacation, return changed, death, rebirth, losing a father even though he was your grandfather, so much has happened in one hundred thirty-seven days , I'm back, you want to recover what they are, even if my phone rang empty for three months, even if you have not received an answer to your mail to your messages, your regalatemi a smile because I will do the same with you.
arket C my eye among the people, where reports are true, where a breath, a caress, a smile will make you truly understand that I'm back ...
Photo: pork fillet with myrtle, mail me for the recipe, because this post that's okay, it was to live again ... ;-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment