I wanted to make these muffins to try the combination bananas and walnuts, pecans, I had not used the common nuts that I bought at Christmas. Makes about 10 muffins
- 175 gr. flour 1 egg
-
- 2 ripe bananas
- 100 gr. chopped pecans (or walnuts)
- 80 gr. sugar cane
- 80 ml. milk
- 30 gr. melted butter
- teaspoon vanilla essence (I put half a teaspoon of vanilla extract)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
In a bowl, sift flour with baking powder and salt, add the sugar, chopped walnuts and mix well. In another bowl beat the egg with the milk, melted butter, vanilla essence and add the mashed bananas with a fork. Pour the mixture into dry ingredients and stir with a spoon just enough to mix everything. Line a baking tray with paper cups and fill them with the mixture. Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes, sfornateli, wait a while and then let them cool on a wire rack.
0 comments:
Post a Comment