Saturday, October 23, 2010
Suitcase Locks Forgot Combination
And here's another of my delicious dinner.
These crepes I've eaten a few nights ago with my boyfriend, as we watched "Boris" series, which we enjoy very much. Expect the movie's release of November 20.
Needless to tell you how many compliments. It 's a simple but effective recipe. Guaranteed.
Ingredients (for 5 crepes)
3 eggs 120g flour 1 cup milk
50g butter a little grated Pecorino Romano, salt
( for the filling )
200 g mozzarella (mozzarella is also good)
150g cooked mushrooms (I used the mushrooms) 150g cherry tomatoes
oil, salt, pepper, garlic, nutmeg, oregano
Preparation
Mix in a bowl the eggs, milk, flour, melted butter and salt. Let the mixture rest in refrigerator for at least half an hour.
Grease a pan and let it warm up. Pour a ladle of batter for each pancake. Try to distribute the mixture well. Cook until the pancakes will come off easily. Then turn it over and cook other side for one minute. Slide each crepe on a plate, will not end until the batter.
For the filling:
The crepes you can do whatever you want. I've had made of two types, one with mozzarella and mushrooms, the other with mozzarella and tomato.
I cut the mozzarella into pieces and I did drain the excess fluid. I bought them fresh mushrooms, I've cleaned, passed in water and lemon juice, drained and cooked in a pan with garlic, olive oil, salt and a little white wine (10-12 minutes of cooking is enough). The cherry tomatoes I cut them in 4 and blanched 10 minutes in a pan with olive oil and garlic, and salt.
Then I got a pancake, I've put in a bit of mozzarella and a bit of mushrooms, just a sprinkling of nutmeg and pepper. I closed a handkerchief and put it in the saucepan. In the other crepes instead I put the mozzarella and some cherry tomatoes and a pinch of oregano. Closed handkerchief and put also in this casserole. I made 4, 2 for me and 2 for the boy.
I turned on the oven to 180 degrees, I covered the crepes stuffed with a generous sprinkling of pecorino and a little pepper, and put them in the oven for 15 minutes.
are divine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment