Friday, October 1, 2010

Matter For Welcome Card In Hindi

Focaccia Gorgonzola tart with soft cream and black cherries in syrup and fried dumplings


As a child I was very attached to my paternal grandmother, I was only six years old when he left us, but I remember that day like it was yesterday.
remember that despite the pain I tried not to cry for not seeing my father cry ... a tremendous effort. I remember her very well, besides being a sweet woman, she was also a cook divine!
but I regret not having learned almost nothing to her: her recipes I have had from my aunt or my mother, who considered her a second mother.
But I remember well the dough on Sunday morning, lying in a circle perfectly round and golden as the sun, waiting to be turned into noodles or checked ... because Sunday was the broth!
I had also spoken here: I'm still missing, although they are really so many years past.
Now, my parents have a couple of dear friends who often come to find them when I am face to face with this lady who makes delicious cakes and traditional, I can not help but make them the third degree every time, as if I were afraid of losing his lessons!
wonder what she'll think of my thirst for knowledge: it seems to cause them pleasure, and I patiently lists doses and preparations, sometimes embellished with tales of life, that I like so much to listen :-)
This cake is yours, such as spinach.



tart with soft cream and black cherries in syrup

Ingredients for a cake tin 26 cm:

for soft pastry: 300 grams of flour 00

200 grams of sugar

100 grams butter, softened 2 eggs 1 pinch of salt

zest of one lemon bio
1 / 2 tablespoon baking
Mix all ingredients together and place in refrigerator for at least an hour.

Meanwhile, prepare a lemon custard:
200 grams of fresh whole milk cream

50 grams of 75 grams of egg yolks (about 3)

75 grams of sugar 20 grams of corn starch (or flour)
the zest of one lemon bio

Cherries in syrup (I used a jar that I had prepared this spring, but when I do not use these ).

Heat the milk with the cream and vanilla, leading almost to a boil. Whip the egg yolks with sugar, add the starch and then mixing the hot milk. Mix continuously until it thickens.
Let stand.
Roll out the pastry to a thickness of about half a cm and place in greased and floured cake tin, making the edges that contain the cream (about 3 or 4 cm). Drill holes with a fork and pour the cream and the cherries in syrup.
Bake at 180 degrees for about forty minutes, until you see the edges are golden.

I wish you a very good weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment