Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sleeping With Muscular Women



Leftover Easter? Pounds and pounds of chocolate in the fridge? No problem. Cook!
Today I cooked a very sweet cake. I admit I had a bit of Difficulty: I pretended to melt the chocolate without using butter and the mixture was therefore not easy to work. More than anything it was difficult to pass on the cake. But however the lady gave her good results.
I give you my recipe.
Ingredients:
300g of chocolate (I used mostly the milk because I do not like except in cakes)
100 ml milk 4 tablespoons sugar 200g flour
(not specifically ever, but the use of wheat in 2000)
3uova
yeast
vanillin

Preparation :
low heat Melt the chocolate with the milk must sound like a cream. Separate the yolks from the whites and beat with sugar. To these add the sifted flour to which you add the baking powder and vanilla and the cooled melted chocolate.
steadfast Whip the egg whites until stiff and add to mixture. Preheat the oven. Grease and flour the pan, pour the mixture and bake at 180 degrees for about 40 minutes.
My mother is sampling now and says it is delicious.
I'd trust;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment