Friday, April 2, 2010

Cost Of Weymouth Club Membership

Chocolate cake Spaghetti with cheese and pepper (with pecorino cheese)

Today I used the fantastic pecorino cheese that I bought in Todi last time I was in Umbria. I read that you can eat it alone, with acacia honey and cheese over the pasta dishes is something sublime. Eventually, after trying several versions of "cheese and pepper" I found my recipe. Fri
the place.

Ingredients (for 3)
300g spaghetti 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 120g
20g pecorino romano pecorino cheese
plenty of black pepper

Preparation
While a pot of boiling water, cook the pasta, pick a little of the cooking water and mix with 120g pecorino cheese in a bowl, until a creamy sauce consistency. Put in the pan to heat the oil with the pepper. Drain the pasta 2 minutes before cooking is completed and put aside an 'other bit of the cooking water. Transfer the pasta to the pan with the oil and mix well the cream cheese. With the other cooking water to enrich the cream, pasta and olive oil. When ready to serve spaghetti, spolverizzatevi over other pepper and pecorino di fossa. Et voila!

0 comments:

Post a Comment