RECIPE TAROT Orecchiette with turnip greens!
-
Happy New Year - Happy holidays without
- Mamma mia but you greased a bit?
- Eh ... you know the Christmas holidays, dinners ...
- But I find you well ...
- Yeah, yeah, not bad ...
recipe
Why Tarot?
Let's say I had a great desire to photograph last Sunday and enjoying the beautiful day (for avercene days in January of that) I have these wonderful orecchiette cooked first and then set up my "occasional bank" ... the porch light and natural way !
As for the recipe, I would say that is a remake of the classic Apulian orecchiette because instead of the classic anchovy fillets I fried a couple of fantastic sausages with spicy chili and blended with a bit of white wine. Do not know about you, but I do go crazy when you attack a little sausage to the pot, the temperature of the fade is very high and with a little white wine to deglaze the bottom ... dioooooo that good ...
Obviously once drained the tops and put into the pan with the sausages, I cooked orecchiette in the water the vegetables, then (once cooked) and toss to combine everything in a pan ... Nothing
Parmesan please, and if you want to use it, do not be ever seen by an Apulian front of their horrified "cim d rap with Parmesan cheese!
:-) See you later! F
0 comments:
Post a Comment