My boyfriend's back for dinner and this time the 'I got it right for the throat:) We could not spend the S. Valentino together for various reasons, so we celebrated on Saturday.
And so the I cooked these two things for which I know is crazy.
Outline Mediterranean
I Ingredients (for 2)
onion 3 potatoes
tiny
1 zucchini 1 eggplant
1 pepper
extra virgin olive oil
salt, pepper, thyme, basil and parsley
Preparation
Fry the chopped onion in oil. Add the first potatoes cut small, so that you cook first. Then after about 5 minutes add the vegetables cut into small pieces. Season with spices. Cooking times I honestly do not calculated, but in about twenty minutes should be all set.
Then here is the main dish!
My filet with green pepper! I shot 3 2 supermarkets and butchers to find this cut. E 'fillet of beef, the meat is more flavorful than the beef.
My boyfriend has done nothing but sing the praises of my all evening:)
Ingredients (for 2)
2 slices of beef fillet (about 150g each)
100ml milk 1 tablespoon flour (cornstarch better)
2 tablespoons mustard
a knob of butter
a glass of brandy
2 tablespoons green pepper in grain (if you do not have them in brine, let them soak in a glass of warm water)
salt
Preparation
Mash grains of pepper on the meat and fry sticks well. In skillet, melt some butter, and cooked the meat 5 minutes per side. Take it away and adding the remaining butter brandy. Let soften a bit, then add the mustard, milk, green the rest of pepper and salt. Helped to thicken the sauce with flour. Then grind the meat in the pan and serve hot, covered with sauce.
E 'exceptional and extremely easy to do.
My boyfriend was sated and happy; D
0 comments:
Post a Comment