Saturday, February 20, 2010

Buy Disturbed Piercing

rustic pie with ricotta and spinach

Today was the birthday of an old friend from high school. He decided to make dinner at home and everyone brought something. I did not know what to cook and the suggestion came straight from the fridge (where I had milk, coca cola, salad, various cheeses and ricotta) and freezer (meat of various kinds, prepared puff pastry, and spinach soup).

I made 2 +2 = rustic pie with ricotta and spinach. My advice is to avoid the puff pastry: I can not say the brand but it was "sticky" and did not give me satisfaction. I thought I would have advanced to make the dough into strips, it would look like a tart, but no .. uff!
So much so that after the cake baked rustic, I made an apple pie again for dinner. :)
However, it is greatly appreciated. So for now I can not tell you how to make good pastry, but I can suggest a good stuffing. Here
all
Ingredients 450g
frozen spinach 500g ricotta 40g grated parmesan
1 egg 100ml milk
a roll of puff pastry ( a little more if you also want the strips!)
salt, pepper and nutmeg
Preparation
Let thaw the puff pastry as directed on the package.
Boil the spinach in boiling salted water, according to the cooking time indicated. My package said 10 minutes.
Drain the vegetables and let cool. in the meantime, mix in a bowl with a fork, ricotta and Parmesan. Add pepper to taste and nutmeg. Wring the spinach with your hands, then cut up the vegetables: If you want you can smash it, it's me who prefer it this way, a little less "pap." United to the mixture and mix again. Add milk and almost all of the beaten egg with a little salt and pepper. Stir the mixture until the milk and the egg will not be absorbed.
Roll out the pastry on a buttered and floured baking pan or covered with paper bakery. Prick the bottom with a fork and add the ricotta and spinach. Spennalate remaining egg with the little edges of your pie. Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees for 40 minutes (although much depends on the cooking time of the puff pastry that you buy).

This is the result:
I assure you the goodness!

0 comments:

Post a Comment