Lately I have not much time to spend at the computer. And let us also that this is a time when I have little imagination to cook. I have not written for quite a while. On the other hand we are all running back and forth all day, every day. I wonder if I'm the only one who has to cut slices of time during the day (if you can) to cultivate their own interests. There is a gentleman that I know someone answer? Sometimes I write for the ether and all. ; ( Anyway .. here is the recipe for my spaghetti with clams. What I do know there are several versions: one white, one with a few crushed tomatoes and the tomato. My recipe is the latter.
Ingredients (3):
300g spaghetti (I used egg noodles) 600g clams
little tomato sauce ½ cup dry white wine
garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper chili
Preparation:
If you take the fresh clams, you have to make them bleed, possibly a day earlier, in lightly salted water that will be changed frequently. If, however, buy frozen (and therefore already are supposed to clean) you can use them directly. In a pan fry oil with garlic, peeled and lightly crushed along with the chili. Add the clams: they will not be cooked until it is open by themselves (it takes more or less 10 minutes). Pour the white wine, add a few tablespoons of pureed, salt and let cook for another 5 minutes. Cook the spaghetti al dente, indeed suggest that in less than a minute of cooking in a pan and toss with the sauce. Serve immediately with freshly ground pepper at the moment.
0 comments:
Post a Comment