Good artists copy, great artists steal, put it this way, if Picasso was a bit to say I believe it.
I could not fail to copy this wonderful salad ordered a few days ago in a club in my hometown. A bit skeptical of the salads (always) I must say that this surprised me the ingredients for the effective and succeeded in wanting to surprise (a salad he can not always so good).
I just replaced the escarole that I do not like the arugula (which I love) then:
Ingredients:
A slice of bacon cut into matches and fried in olive oil until it becomes extremely crisp, semi-aged cheese (I used to Faridabad), bits of pear (Abbot), small pieces of bread and toasted walnuts. You can really call
salad? I do not know, I just know that you eat pleasantly
See you ...
I just replaced the escarole that I do not like the arugula (which I love) then:
Ingredients:
A slice of bacon cut into matches and fried in olive oil until it becomes extremely crisp, semi-aged cheese (I used to Faridabad), bits of pear (Abbot), small pieces of bread and toasted walnuts. You can really call
salad? I do not know, I just know that you eat pleasantly
See you ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment