One Sunday evening in early summer, a heat wave that has not stopped our willingness to do the cooking! For those not so informed, from June 26 to July 5, taking place in Pescara the Mediterranean Games 2009 Pescara called , a real adrenaline rush for the city that has in recent days preceding the event aroused and animated as ever! The idea of \u200b\u200b
Cooking Show, was my dear friend and chef Luca Mastromattei , which suggested to me what he had in mind and together we have now prepared a submission to the Commission to design the games, all this happens in May, and June 28 last year, we are at work!
Actually, I'm not being a real chef, I made by the Board to Luke that was exceptional, because I thank him for giving me 100% involved in this wonderful initiative, carrying out in the hall with him, doing interviews with him and giving me so many merits attributed to him almost as many as !
must be honest though ... I did 300 clean squid and hence will not ever forgive him ;-) but it's an experience!
the end of the day, we cooked the rigatoni pasta with julienne of squid marinated in rum and cherry tomatoes datterini ( the photo you see here above) which she enjoyed, the only satisfaction was when Luke was out to do in the kitchen cooking show and I headed a couple of people while preparing the dish for 250 people ... there I am here ... heard a chef, although I'm not!
What about ... a truly indimendicabile, also because a few days after the event, call me today to say ... " France ... I saw you on TV " .... " France, I saw the newspaper ... here, and think that I only do it for passion! See You "..
below what you read in the newspapers ...
The day of Sunday, June 28 resulted in addition to two Olympic gold medals Italian in the gold medal, even a symbolic third gold in the kitchen for the chef Mastromattei Luca, who has performed in Italy at the Casa Marina Pescara in a cooking show in front of more than 250 people, including the Olympic fencing champion Valentina Vezzali. Mastromattei supported by his colleague Francesco Cinapri, presented in an evening focused on the oil extra virgin olive oil dop, the Rigatoni pasta with squid marinated in rum and cherry tomatoes dattarini. Chef Pescarese with this evening said that the conviction of love for their land, and that the father, the late Eriberto Mastromattei sent him, because after you leave the country in England, where the tastes of Abruzzo Cafe Vivo is the owner of Newcastle offers a menu typical of Abruzzo, is the organizer of events like the cooking show last June 28 to promote our territory or the same as last May 1 in Marbella in Spain for a charity dinner in support of earthquake victims L'Aquila. His vision of the Abruzzese cuisine in the world will be a springboard for the young chef Pescara increasingly affirmed.
Cooking Show, was my dear friend and chef Luca Mastromattei , which suggested to me what he had in mind and together we have now prepared a submission to the Commission to design the games, all this happens in May, and June 28 last year, we are at work!
Actually, I'm not being a real chef, I made by the Board to Luke that was exceptional, because I thank him for giving me 100% involved in this wonderful initiative, carrying out in the hall with him, doing interviews with him and giving me so many merits attributed to him almost as many as !
must be honest though ... I did 300 clean squid and hence will not ever forgive him ;-) but it's an experience!
the end of the day, we cooked the rigatoni pasta with julienne of squid marinated in rum and cherry tomatoes datterini ( the photo you see here above) which she enjoyed, the only satisfaction was when Luke was out to do in the kitchen cooking show and I headed a couple of people while preparing the dish for 250 people ... there I am here ... heard a chef, although I'm not!
What about ... a truly indimendicabile, also because a few days after the event, call me today to say ... " France ... I saw you on TV " .... " France, I saw the newspaper ... here, and think that I only do it for passion! See You "..
below what you read in the newspapers ...
The day of Sunday, June 28 resulted in addition to two Olympic gold medals Italian in the gold medal, even a symbolic third gold in the kitchen for the chef Mastromattei Luca, who has performed in Italy at the Casa Marina Pescara in a cooking show in front of more than 250 people, including the Olympic fencing champion Valentina Vezzali. Mastromattei supported by his colleague Francesco Cinapri, presented in an evening focused on the oil extra virgin olive oil dop, the Rigatoni pasta with squid marinated in rum and cherry tomatoes dattarini. Chef Pescarese with this evening said that the conviction of love for their land, and that the father, the late Eriberto Mastromattei sent him, because after you leave the country in England, where the tastes of Abruzzo Cafe Vivo is the owner of Newcastle offers a menu typical of Abruzzo, is the organizer of events like the cooking show last June 28 to promote our territory or the same as last May 1 in Marbella in Spain for a charity dinner in support of earthquake victims L'Aquila. His vision of the Abruzzese cuisine in the world will be a springboard for the young chef Pescara increasingly affirmed.
0 comments:
Post a Comment