After a few weeks in making "dancing sun" finally someone up there is reminded that we humans need light and warmth to survive and above all to be happy and to make sure that our mood is at the Top; so here's the first Sunday in May respectable: lots of sun, sea and hot to live!
Slide of the invitation on the beach, I "facilities" (as we say in our country) a pranzone (???) a lunch on the terrace of my house with lots of white umbrella to shelter from the sun (pending roller blind ordered and paid in full over a month ago and still arriving grrrrrrrrr ).
useless to ask what the menu because I can not stop cooking fish a year now, have literally gone crazy for tartarre and for raw; now "tartarro" ;-) all that I encounter.
Sunday was the time Norway lobster (photo 1) but even if we go to order some pictures missing, namely that of raw cuttlefish, one of the split tiramisu that has become a must on my table, and especially that of sangria which I learned the recipe (true ) in Spain last week.
Slide of the invitation on the beach, I "facilities" (as we say in our country) a pranzone (???) a lunch on the terrace of my house with lots of white umbrella to shelter from the sun (pending roller blind ordered and paid in full over a month ago and still arriving grrrrrrrrr ).
useless to ask what the menu because I can not stop cooking fish a year now, have literally gone crazy for tartarre and for raw; now "tartarro" ;-) all that I encounter.
Sunday was the time Norway lobster (photo 1) but even if we go to order some pictures missing, namely that of raw cuttlefish, one of the split tiramisu that has become a must on my table, and especially that of sangria which I learned the recipe (true ) in Spain last week.
• 1 Tartarre scampi strawberry and mint
Raw cuttlefish in salted water with onion and red pepper
all'acquapazza Linguine with meat sauce • 2 to race, tufts of cuttlefish, wild and asparagine tomatoes
• 3 prawns flamed in brandy and garlic oil romarin tomatoes
• 4 only arugula salad, cherry tomatoes, walnuts and avocado, dressed with vinegar, mango juice and orange oil bio
With the starters Sangria frozen prepared the night before lunch and a chardonnay sublime that you can take a look here
For the record, the lunch ended at 16.30 and my position at the table was closer to the sweet that lying to sitting. After lunch I gave myself a pat on the shoulder because they believe it was really all sublime!
If you want some of these recipes, as you always write to my mail and you have suggestions ... When
I invite you all to my house .....
Kisses to everyone!
F
0 comments:
Post a Comment