"Thanks, ce site made Magna 'na extraordinary thing" are the most beautiful Aquila words (pronunciation and cadence) that a cook can hear!
back from the tent city of Couples (Aq) where for two days I tried to be helpful with what I'd really do in life: cooking!
My friend, the chef Luca Mastromattei that you can take a look here has involved me in this beautiful (albeit sad) experience, throwing, without asking, the fray, including stoves, pots and gigantic knives sharp. The Association
cooks Villa Santa Maria in permanent cursed by April 6 kitchen non-stop for these unfortunate people who lost everything in 20 seconds looking at the table to give at least a little lightheartedness.
We're in a tent of 10 meters by 3 meters, with 8 burners, a sink and 2 industrial workbenches, between 7 and 8 people rolling some more, some less experienced cook to 400.
incredible turn for the country in uniform and find a lot of gratitude for a simple meal prepared with what comes from humanitarian aid, who offers you coffee, who makes you compliments, who simply gives you a smile as a sign of gratitutdine.
're a little confused between the collapses of buildings, churches demolished, I try to take some photos to report to you, but then I realize that is not a show because under the rubble of people have died, then only a few pictures for you, with the promise I'll be back again among those rings ...
see you! F
back from the tent city of Couples (Aq) where for two days I tried to be helpful with what I'd really do in life: cooking!
My friend, the chef Luca Mastromattei that you can take a look here has involved me in this beautiful (albeit sad) experience, throwing, without asking, the fray, including stoves, pots and gigantic knives sharp. The Association
cooks Villa Santa Maria in permanent cursed by April 6 kitchen non-stop for these unfortunate people who lost everything in 20 seconds looking at the table to give at least a little lightheartedness.
We're in a tent of 10 meters by 3 meters, with 8 burners, a sink and 2 industrial workbenches, between 7 and 8 people rolling some more, some less experienced cook to 400.
incredible turn for the country in uniform and find a lot of gratitude for a simple meal prepared with what comes from humanitarian aid, who offers you coffee, who makes you compliments, who simply gives you a smile as a sign of gratitutdine.
're a little confused between the collapses of buildings, churches demolished, I try to take some photos to report to you, but then I realize that is not a show because under the rubble of people have died, then only a few pictures for you, with the promise I'll be back again among those rings ...
see you! F
0 comments:
Post a Comment