Monday, March 23, 2009

Numéro Série Néro 3.1

Cantuccini

Ingredients
  • 300 gr. flour
  • 200 gr. sugar (I have put 150 gr.)
  • 100 gr. of unpeeled almonds
  • Qb milk (I put 30 gr. butter)
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 teaspoon grated orange zest (colored part only)
  • 1 teaspoon anise seeds (I'm not at all)
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • a pinch of salt 1 egg yolk for brushing

Mix the Sift flour with baking powder, sugar, butter if you prefer, the pinch of salt, grated orange peel, anise seeds and eggs, add the almonds and knead thoroughly (if not put the butter and the mixture is dry, add a little milk). With the mixture formed three loaves dua thick fingers around, arrange on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or greased and floured and brush with beaten egg yolk. Bake in preheated oven at 180 ° -190 ° for 15 minutes, then remove them from the oven and slice at an angle, put them back in the oven and cook for another 5-10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment