Thursday, March 12, 2009

Best Gay Dogging Places In Uk




This is a first experiment "hot" on the implementation of the notorious fagottelli La Pergola, Heinz Beck .
only making one can become aware of certain things.
But let's order, I will try to explain the composition and ingredients, at least what little I have learned a few days ago by the master!
fagottelli This is filled with carbonara ... eh? Yes carbonara.
Pasta to make fagottelli I bought it, I have not a machine for all my pasta, so I had to arrange are buying the pastry, only that the machines are too thick for the industrial implementation of this recipe, I tried to tell the Miss me that the size, but she seemed not to understand ... in fact, the dough must be adapted to make fagottelli sottilissimissima to be cooked in 20 seconds, and the inside consists of eggs do not cook too and congeals.
started like this: eggs in a water bath fitted with a whip by adding a pinch of salt and a pinch of pepper, and gradually transfer the cheese (parmigiano no no no no!), When the eggs become a cream Allow to cool in the fridge for about an hour, meanwhile whip the cream and once cooled the eggs a little unitevene (pocaaa) otherwise the mixture becomes liquid and instead should it be an mousse, first because otherwise not be able to treat it as a filling for fagottelli you are going to do, putting mousse in a " sac a posh" and composing your fagottelli.
Meanwhile for the sauce sauté in extra virgin olive oil (little) quite a bit of bacon, cut into julienne strips, add white wine, salt and pepper and you're done (the original recipe also wants to cut zucchini thin, I but I did not have, but the Next time I tool). Fagottelli plunged into boiling salted water, just 20 seconds, the time the dough and bake the inside of eggs and cream, mousse from the liquid to be again.
Season with a pillow and go!
The effect should be this: Once you put in your mouth (strictly full) the fagottello, your mouth should be filled with a taste absolutely sublime and a liquid that smells of "carbonara".
My experiment is "almost" succeeded, had it not been for cooking a bit too long (because the dough is too thick), which has meant that the filling was not just Liquid Liquid!
EEEE but the challenge has begun! 'll try again, if you say so I'll try again, it's too exciting!
See you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment