I can not omit one thing, would not be fair, this magnificent dish that is apparently an ordinary pasta with shrimp, a designer and has a story!
The creator: Mario (honor him) a dear friend with whom I recently shared the joys of the kitchen that is since the editor in chief of the Trial of the Cook RaiUno, one day I wrote an email inviting me after seeing my blog to participate in the program, so
before the test on 4 September in Rome, down with the trials in the kitchen! We will
me and him and we came up with a plate (not this one) totally new, something that was not in the kitchen so far never been achieved, but to publish it only after it was broadcast. Meanwhile, enjoy these rigatoni with shrimp that were sublime!
If you want to know why they are so special, or if you want to know the secret ... write me and I'll tell you! Mario and I will do 2 lessons a month to cook together, cook and all that you see it here ... curious? See you soon then ...
Kisses! Franz
The creator: Mario (honor him) a dear friend with whom I recently shared the joys of the kitchen that is since the editor in chief of the Trial of the Cook RaiUno, one day I wrote an email inviting me after seeing my blog to participate in the program, so
before the test on 4 September in Rome, down with the trials in the kitchen! We will
me and him and we came up with a plate (not this one) totally new, something that was not in the kitchen so far never been achieved, but to publish it only after it was broadcast. Meanwhile, enjoy these rigatoni with shrimp that were sublime!
If you want to know why they are so special, or if you want to know the secret ... write me and I'll tell you! Mario and I will do 2 lessons a month to cook together, cook and all that you see it here ... curious? See you soon then ...
Kisses! Franz
0 comments:
Post a Comment