Tuesday, September 9, 2008

How To Create Slides For Projectors




now my visit ciaomariochecucinostasera "are more and more often!
But the situation is to explain, otherwise it is not very clear ... then ... I have
office above a bar, bar owner to be my friend Mario (the friend who knows where I'm going to try cooking with the chef), since we do tests to go and test kitchen cook, every time I go below that bar to say "ciaomariochecucinostasera" and he always give me creative ideas!
Last night for example I decided to cook what I had at home doing absolutely spending, and it was enough just to take No. 1 pepper the modest sum Sautee of 0.56 € for this simple but delicious dish!
Idea of \u200b\u200bMario, who suggested I do the chicken "to fressora" rather than the oven!
The procedure is simple, EVO oil in a frying pan, 2 heads of garlic and sprig of rosemary, fry a bit and then put the chicken, just formed a crust on the skin and not just gold, salt, pepper and add 1 glass of white wine along with the juices of the chicken skin and fat will form a sauce sublime, as soon as the wine starts to evaporate, knock peppers cut into strips, 2 cherry tomatoes and some black olives!
The result you see in the picture!
you soon! Franz

0 comments:

Post a Comment