Next ... raise your hand if, after seeing these pictures, I blame for my absence on the kitchen ... ahead! ;)
I needed of everything you see, I needed to go around dressed only in a wasp costume and sunglasses. I spent wonderful days in a nation whose people had decided to give a second chance, given that the first had been a disaster! Perhaps having changed the way we see it over 4 years ago, much has changed and this year we have been around for Croatia with two boats, we visited places that "no boat" would have been impossible to see and enjoy!
Trogir, Split, Sibenik, Kakan, Krka waterfalls, a tour rather than a short vacation and then ... fish fish fish, prawns, squid, sea bass, grilled whole (highly recommend, not recommend or better Croatian cooking and seasoning). Obviously I can not put everything, but believe me it was a real show!
See you! F
I needed of everything you see, I needed to go around dressed only in a wasp costume and sunglasses. I spent wonderful days in a nation whose people had decided to give a second chance, given that the first had been a disaster! Perhaps having changed the way we see it over 4 years ago, much has changed and this year we have been around for Croatia with two boats, we visited places that "no boat" would have been impossible to see and enjoy!
Trogir, Split, Sibenik, Kakan, Krka waterfalls, a tour rather than a short vacation and then ... fish fish fish, prawns, squid, sea bass, grilled whole (highly recommend, not recommend or better Croatian cooking and seasoning). Obviously I can not put everything, but believe me it was a real show!
See you! F
0 comments:
Post a Comment