Spaghetti stupid
one time I was there more behind this blog.
Today is a bad day for me. You know when you put your heart and soul into a project, a job that you trust? Give up. We spit blood. But not enough. And so suddenly you change the cards. They tell you to do U-turn. Today was exactly the case.
But we talk about food is better!
I made spaghetti just stupid last night, my boyfriend proposed to go out to dinner at a spaghetti house that we like a lot, but I was home in mood and told him to come to dinner me.
Here's how!
Ingredients (for 2) 100g bacon
about 100g (of course I put a little more) hot gorgonzola
100 ml milk 200g spaghetti
little parmesan
Preparation
It 'simple. Put the bacon in a skillet over low heat, scald and a little bit. Oil and butter: enough of the bacon fat. After just add it
gorgonzola, cut into chunks. While the melt, add the milk a little at a time.
When the sauce curdles, it's ready. While
prepared, cook pasta in salted water: drain one minute without removing the water completely. Pour into the pan and mix with the sauce, leaving the stove on. Hold on, et voila: the plate, with a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese.
E 'delicious!
0 comments:
Post a Comment