Monday, December 13, 2010

Naseptin Nasal Cream No Prescription

After the move: Pitta 'snares


I'm re-emerging from the mountain of 12,000 boxes that we provided to cram in what must be the tavern: I think he will become only a few years, how much stuff piled up there we stuck!
Nobody told me that a move messes up your life!
I feel like a plant with deep roots grubbed out!
not hear the reassuring smell of home ... it's like being on vacation in a beautiful apartment, which is not my home! And to say that the new house, I love it, is wonderful, as I had dreamed of ...
Not to mention the cat, who wanders from one floor to another desperate, meowing as if possessed! And
then ... where are my cookbooks, my precious notes, my molds cupcakes ???!!! They also re-emerge, sooner or later, and I finally I'll be fit, I know that my roots are already starting to grow again eradicated here in the new house!
Those of the cat also, I hope!
I welcome you to my new home with a recipe for a cake that is not of my parts, so forgive me if it does not accurately reflect the tradition ...
E 'instead of a mix of recipes (from Gennarino , portalesila , taccuinistorici ) and evidence to arrive at reproduce the same flavors (or most) of the cake that we find every summer in a small cafe in the square in Maratea.
If any of you knew a recipe for Pitta traditional granny maybe a few ... well, it would be just what I have tried for years, and if I wanted to point out I'd be happy!

Pitta 'snares


For the dough:

00 flour: 450 grams
extra virgin olive oil: ½ cup
1 cup of mixed liquor (I put: pebble + schnapps fennel + witch)

mandarin juice 2 cinnamon to taste

50 grams sugar 1 egg 2 teaspoons baking powder



a pinch of salt Mix together and form a dough that will stand for 30 minutes.

For the filling:

Pine nuts: 100 grams walnuts 200 grams


Raisins 100 g chopped dates or dried figs: 100 grams honey 160 grams



cinnamon 2 tablespoons mixed spice 1 teaspoon sugar and liqueur
(I put fennel grappa), to taste

Remove dough from a side of pasta prepared (about ¼) and roll out a circle, trying to make it as thin as possible.
This Cover a round baking pan and sprinkle a little 'sugar and cinnamon.

Spread the rest of the dough, still very thin, trying to form a rectangle and cut into strips parallel to a thickness of about 4 cm.
Place each strip on the filling of nuts, spread them out.


then try to bring the edges of the strip, turn it slightly so that the opening is left above the filling, then formed a shell and put the first in the center of the pan, and so on the other.


Bake in oven at 180 degrees for about 1 hour, covering it if it gets too dark.

0 comments:

Post a Comment