Monday, December 20, 2010

Atopalm Manufacturers

And the winner is ....


What a thrill this morning ... I turn the PC - a new house are not yet equipped unfortunately! - And find out that we won - Etta - you know ;-) - Clare - who is my beloved daughter! - And I - the "Sweet table contest " Italian, with two tables even!

; ; first
; and secondly place

I must say that all the tables were very well kept and well designed: I personally really enjoyed "My new mountain house", but if I had to vote for me, the choice was difficult, look here !
Thanks to Laura, of tren , for giving us the opportunity to participate in this contest, and thanks to the European judges who voted for us!
I am more than satisfied ... then, the fact that Amy Atlas also give a peek at our tables, well ... is the icing on the cake!

0 comments:

Post a Comment