Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Pichers Of Peoples Dicks

News + cups amaretto, chocolate and ricotta crepes

To some people it seems easy to have 21 years.
But I can assure you that is a commitment, not just. I go to university, study, work, write for a newspaper, I Stage, I do theater, I dance .. uff!
This afternoon I was so tired that I slept well! But I'm happy I have full days, I always learn something new, never boring. I always think that this is the only life I have and I want Rempe beautiful experience. That is not just for walking or evenings at the pub: I try things that leave a mark on my skin.
In this regard, there I mean I started my internship in radio Broadcastitalia (here's the link http://amitaliana.com/ ). We go every day on AM 1485. For those who want to hear myself, we are on Monday and Friday mornings from 11 to 12. On the site you can listen to the replies to the 15 and 21 by clicking on "listen live".
Needless to tell you how much I enjoy it! :) But we are talking about matters culinary
!
few days ago I had a dinner with my friends. They are very confident about my choices for desserts. So much so that, as always, was very happy: D Here is the recipe for macaroons with Cups, ricotta cheese and chocolate!

Ingredients (for 6)

500g ricotta cheese 100g amaretti biscuits

4 tablespoons sugar 100g dark chocolate (I took that to 70%) 50 ml of milk



Very easy Preparation: Crush the biscuits in a bowl. Adding the ricotta with the sugar and stir. Then the chocolate, reduced to scales, along with 50 ml of milk. Mix everything well and pour into 6 cups. Then refrigerate for at least an hour.

Et voila: very good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment