Well ... we got to the first recipe in the new house! I finally (as mentioned several times in previous posts) a kitchen all to myself, and I have even a dietrocucina, you know those places that you solve life? ... well, I have it!
Yesterday I finished early in the office and entering a shop, I saw some beautiful eggplants, and without thinking twice I got them. I already had everything, lacking only the eggplant so I said Parmigiana you? Parmigiana not?
The answer to my question you can see in the picture.
Uncertain whether or not to post it presentability of the dish, I opted for the yes! In fact you can not imagine how much good food and no place because "graphically" the flat is not nice! Anyway ... good! ... ... cabbage! seemed that my father did, in fact, better!
I am better than him, not my mother, however, that whatever is, is at the top!
See you! Franz
Recipe:
Wash and cut into ½ cm thick slices eggplant, place them on absorbent kitchen paper, season with salt and let them dry out at least 1 hour. Meanwhile prepare the tomato sauce "I recommend a simple" than those with only a leaf of basil. When you see water droplets on the eggplant, dry and then proceed in the flour (I was just so full that I did with that, it worked the same). Step following: seed oil is hot and a little at a time, fry the eggplant; important paper towels after having fries, you're careful not to leave too greasy. At this point you're done, take your pan and proceed as follows: tomato sauce, eggplant, tomato sauce, parmesan and plenty of mozzarella, tomato sauce, eggplant, tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese in abundance, tomato sauce, eggplant, tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese in abundance. Bake 20/25 minutes at 180 degrees. A tip-baked, let it stand 15-20 minutes so that it stops a bit, otherwise you will break into pieces sporzionandole 1000. Bon Apet
The answer to my question you can see in the picture.
Uncertain whether or not to post it presentability of the dish, I opted for the yes! In fact you can not imagine how much good food and no place because "graphically" the flat is not nice! Anyway ... good! ... ... cabbage! seemed that my father did, in fact, better!
I am better than him, not my mother, however, that whatever is, is at the top!
See you! Franz
Recipe:
Wash and cut into ½ cm thick slices eggplant, place them on absorbent kitchen paper, season with salt and let them dry out at least 1 hour. Meanwhile prepare the tomato sauce "I recommend a simple" than those with only a leaf of basil. When you see water droplets on the eggplant, dry and then proceed in the flour (I was just so full that I did with that, it worked the same). Step following: seed oil is hot and a little at a time, fry the eggplant; important paper towels after having fries, you're careful not to leave too greasy. At this point you're done, take your pan and proceed as follows: tomato sauce, eggplant, tomato sauce, parmesan and plenty of mozzarella, tomato sauce, eggplant, tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese in abundance, tomato sauce, eggplant, tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese in abundance. Bake 20/25 minutes at 180 degrees. A tip-baked, let it stand 15-20 minutes so that it stops a bit, otherwise you will break into pieces sporzionandole 1000. Bon Apet
0 comments:
Post a Comment