This is one of those projects that lead me to feel a bit farther to cook, but I love him, he is my son and I can not ignore it, also because it is born muted when nothing was speaking specifically in Abruzzo food and wine, and today in many, many know him.
I recommend you give it a pastry virtual here because there is also a section devoted to "we" foodblogger, or ... any number will be reviewed on a blog of my choice! Go forth then ...
This month: fiordizucca! last issue: Brussels sprouts! Indeed, I take in this post, to thank them publicly for their diaponibilità! Thanks girls! and put me among the preferitiiiiiiiii I still do not have that unfortunate quote! :) See
Youuuuu! F
I recommend you give it a pastry virtual here because there is also a section devoted to "we" foodblogger, or ... any number will be reviewed on a blog of my choice! Go forth then ...
This month: fiordizucca! last issue: Brussels sprouts! Indeed, I take in this post, to thank them publicly for their diaponibilità! Thanks girls! and put me among the preferitiiiiiiiii I still do not have that unfortunate quote! :) See
Youuuuu! F
0 comments:
Post a Comment