But because they are distracted! I chose this recipe because I was under the illusion that the photo would be sooo dramatic, and maybe I would have a better chance of winning one of the great prizes of the contest "flour, yeast and fantasy ... seeeee!
I completely forgot the flambé! The
brandy has been on the table all alone, and I realized I just rearranged the kitchen :-(
while the cock was just even so, I assure you ... yeah ... The cock that was supposed to be a pheasant!
But I really like to see them in the meadows and hear their call ... and it is not so obvious to have a pheasant in the fridge!
The aroma of this dish brings me back to childhood, and not only me, my sisters agree, and even my brother was often prepared a dish that my Aunt Mary's for Sunday lunch, but using the pheasant.
chicken apple
Ingredients for two: a cockerel
Hamburg (small)
50 grams of soft cheese (ehmmm. .. the original recipe calls for the use of two cheeses!)
4 golden apples
150 grams bacon, thinly sliced \u200b\u200bbutter
about half a cup dry white wine
salt, black pepper and cloves
a little glass of brandy or cognac
Wash and dry the wing. ; Spread soft butter, even inside.
salt and pepper inside and out.
Cut an apple into small pieces and mix with the soft cheese, add a pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper. Fill this mixture on the inside of the wing, and then tried to close it well.
Wrap the outside of the wing with the bacon. Prepare
other apples, pelandole and dividing them into 4 wedges, then "stuck" 1 or 2 cloves in each slice, salt and pepper, then laid a ribbon of butter on each one.
Pour into a baking pan about 2 fingers of white wine and apples and Lie down the wing.
Before serving, you do not like me, sprayed the wing with half a glass of cognac or brandy - warm-
and inflamed!
With this recipe I participate in the contest "flour, yeast and imagination": "Fruit pot"!
0 comments:
Post a Comment