Easy Kitchen. Title issue ..
What good to be back from vacation, reopen your blog and find the comments of Adele.
ever heard, seen or known, has filled the space of the comments here on the right with a series of sharp statements, uneducated and most importantly, inaccurate.
This was the response I sent an e-mail:
"Dear Adele,
is Sarah, the author of the blog that so attracted his attention.
I guarantee that since the birth of my blog, the intent was not that of cloning a section of others: I thought that the recipes included in the blog that I had to be easy to do again, I thought "kitchen easy "as the title was not much and so I translated into English.
http://www.easy-kitchen-recipes.com/
How do you see are not the only one to have used this name.
Sorry if that is taken so for me it's just a name. I am 21 years old, I go to university, work, other things to think that copying the address book of someone else.
My is not a faded copy . E ' a hobby, a passion I grow in my small, not a job.
I did not know of the existence of his column until he came to write without regard to my blog. I also see that his phonebook Tyou started in March 2010 . My blog was born September 14, 2009. What you want from me? I hope you do not take it, but I will preserve the name of my blog: was born in this light cooking easy and I intend to keep it.
I wish you good luck.
Sarah "
For those who want to check, here's a link to the web TV where you can find the book by Adele, in his first speech, which dates back to March 31, 2010: http://www.tyou.it
This is the Easy Kitchen and will not change my name. Absolutely. All the more reason that the matter was referred to me in a way so ugly.
point.
0 comments:
Post a Comment