Monday, July 12, 2010

2010 Problems With Poptropica




It was quite a while that I had to post this Starter, and now its time has come!
Very simple but effective; is that I love, adore, revere eggplants that everything I do using this wonderful ingredient I can ...
Boys Summer is in full, and when I do cook a little is almost always for his friends at 5 am (with very few would say) then, while waiting for better times ;-) beccatevi quest'antipastino

For the crepes: • 300 ml milk • 120 g flour • 2 eggs • a pinch of salt
Whisk milk, eggs, flour and salt well heated pan with a drop of anointing oil. Pour a bit 'of turning the batter
pan so the bottom is covered with a thin layer. After a minute, slipping a spatula under the crêpe, rigiratela and cook for another minute. If you are good, you can turn it into the air so that the crepe pan and do not fall on the floor! As the pancakes are ready to put one on.

For the filling. Cut eggplant into 2
tocchettini, a carrot and an onion in a pan heat some olive oil and garlic, cook everything by adding a pinch of salt and some pepper. Let cool and then with the immersion blender to reduce cream.

For the bed of tomatoes:
canned tomatoes, from oil and fry garlic and basil leaf. Salt and pepper.

Serve as everything from photos, especially close to the bundle with a chive (if you can) hi hi hi
see youuuuuuuuuuuu F.

0 comments:

Post a Comment